Lots of users, lots of teams and a lot of data in those teams. Good governance is fundamental to Microsoft Teams success. Lack of governance leads to teams sprawl, poor user experience and potential security and compliance issues.
In this session Tom Arbuthnot covers best practices and lessons learnt from working with some of the biggest enterprises using Microsoft Teams across professional services, pharmaceutical and retail.
• Defining Governance, Security and Compliance
• Team and Channel creation and naming
• Access, Guests, Ownership and Lifecycle Management
• Policies for Saving, Archiving and Deleting Content in Teams
• Application Access Reporting and eDiscovery