This deep dive session covers various troubleshooting methods for Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTRs) and a look “under the covers.” Lead by a Microsoft Certified Solutions Master, attendees will come away with the following critical aspects of MTR troubleshooting:
• How to identify the most important of the many MTR logs.
• Identify how to identify “good” and “bad” scenarios in MTR logs
• How to use Snooper and other log analytics tools to deep dive into login and call flow issues.
• How Windows 10 IoT Enterprise Kiosk mode differs from standard login modes
• How to diagnose Exchange, Skype for Business, and Microsoft Teams autodiscover methods.
• How to troubleshoot advanced features such as proximity join and content camera.
• How to leverage Azure Monitor and other Microsoft cloud analytics tools to scale troubleshooting of hundreds or thousands of rooms.