This educational session will focus in on the technical steps to be take to ensure a smooth transition to Microsoft Teams telephony using Direct Routing. We will summarise what they should consider before, during, and after deployment, and highlight how to integrate services from a voice provider and help remove some of the complexity around the migration project.
– What pre-deployment checks to run
– How to test your deployment
– What to consider before connecting it to the outside world, including hardware supply and configuration, dial plans and routing optimisation
– What to consider when connecting to a voice provider
– What to consider in order to maintain your environment
– How to encourage adoption and train users