Microsoft Teams offers us a flexible workspace for our project or team. One of the greatest feature is embedding app created in PowerApps as a Tab – we can use Power Platform and Teams together!
Those apps can be also managed and configured with Teams policies.
But that’s not all! With latest updates (Dataverse for Teams) we can build powerful and advanced application for Teams.
During the session I will:
○ Show how to embed PowerApps in some basic scenarios
○ Go deeper and pass context from Team to PowerApps
○ Show how to create package with our app
○ Demonstrate how to manage app inside Teams
○ Dataverse for Teams – features and scenarios