These practical examples are the exact techniques used during an awarding-winning Smarter Working program for a UK government department. The Teams rollout was successful, popular and over 1000 users (1 in 8 staff) chose to engage in a Teams Learning Hub which spanned Microsoft 365 applications.
I will show you how to crush the top 5 objections before they even happen. The first 2 present themselves during initial training, the next 3 appear as users begin to use Teams. Use these suggestions as part of your initial training, or if you have already rolled Teams out, turn them into bite-sized sessions to get colleagues back on track with Teams:
- “I don’t understand how Teams fits in and when should I use it”
- “It’s just another place I have to check!”
- “I can never find anything in Teams”
- “I can’t keep track of chats”
- “The notifications are overwhelming”
Finally, we create a Microsoft 365 Learning Hub in Teams, initially nurtured by you and your team, when owned by, and taken to the next level by the community.